CONSEC CORPORATION, established in 1967, is Japanese leading manufacturer of machines and tools for concrete coring, wall sawing and wire sawing.
Our products are accumulated so much technical know-how for half a century.
In addition, we have contractor department in house and feedback the product reliability and demand from the user point of view in order to endlessly improve the machine and find the new innovative ideas.
Our mission is to contribute prosperity of society by creating innovative product and brand-new technology in the building and civil engineering market heeding safety and environment.
- CONSEC CORPORATION
4-6-8 Shoko Center, Nishi-ku, Hiroshima, Japan 733-0833
International Trading Department
1-7-5-1, Sakaimachi, Naka-ku, Hiroshima, Japan 730-0853
Development Department and Hiroshima Plant
552-1 Umenokida, Kamikofukawa, Itsukaiti-cho, Saeki-ku,
Hiroshima, Japan 731-5104
29 sales branches in Japan
- November 6,1967
- Registered shares
- November 28,1990(1990)〈JASDAQ〉
- JPY4,090 million
- Annual Turnover
- JPY10,256 million (April 1,2013～March 31,2014)
- Number of Employees
443(as of Feb. 1,2016)
- Fiscal Year
- April 1 ～ March 31 of next year
- Main Business
- Manufacture and sale of drilling and sawing equipment
- Manufacture and sale of diamond cutting tool
- Contractor of drilling and sawing
- Sales of construction machinery
- Housing and living related equipment sales OA equipment
- Facility Rental Property
- Life insurance, life insurance agency business
- Business IT(Systems Support Outsourcing)
- Sales network